Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Will Smith's Wisdom

You've definitely got to watch this video completely. I've always admired Will Smith but now I totally respect him as well.
He has such an enthusiasm for life and lives it so powerfully that anyone can get inspired by his passion.

A few quotes from the video:
"You have to believe it. There's no reason to have a plan B 'cause it distracts from plan A."
"Being realistic is the most commonly travelled road to mediocrity."
"The second I decide it's done, it's done."
And he also quotes Confucious "He who says he can and he who says he can't are both usually right."
I find these all so true.

1 comment:

Kamlesh Chandra said...

Hello Tina,

Came here from your Linked In profile. You are in my extended network there but not connected.

I found three things that makes you interesting in my perspective:

1. It's nice to see, a possible batch mate, had I joined PEC.
2. People really like you, especially your colleagues for your responsiveness and communicativeness amongst other things.
3. You write short blogs, unlike me.

Cheers & all best!
Kamlesh Chandra